Visitors are free to tour Cuba under the support of recognized ground operators, such as those organized by the cruise line, as long as they do not breach the purpose of their visit as outlined in their travel affidavit.
Articles in this section
- Are there special visa requirements or documents required for travel to Cuba?
- Who can travel to Cuba?
- How do I prove compliance with OFAC requirements during my cruise?
- How much free time is available during my cruise?
- What is people-to-people travel?
- Does my medical insurance cover me while I am in Cuba?
- Are vaccines required or recommended for adults and children when traveling to Cuba?
- Can I bring my prescription medications with me to Cuba?
- Is Cuba accessible for guests with disabilities or those requiring wheelchairs?
- Can I use U.S. dollars in Cuba?