Carnival will honor the future cruise credit offer for any guests who were previously booked on these voyages and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.
|Current Cruise Length||Future Cruise Credit with Onboard Credit : Enhanced Value|
|5 Days or less||
Regardless of the option you select, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them.
This information is only for future cruise credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations.
When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- Your FCC should be applied to your Carnival account immediately.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- If there is a delay in getting your FCC you simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- The FCC is non-transferable, cannot be used as a deposit or applied to a chartered sailing and has no cash value.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- If you have been impacted by suspension of cruise line operations your future cruise credit may be applied for sailings departing by December 31, 2022 booked by December 31, 2020.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will have to pay the difference. The FCC may only be used toward the cruise fare of one (1) booking in the same currency in which the above voyage was originally paid and cannot be used for taxes, fees & port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, onboard charges or gratuities. Alternatively, any unused portion of the FCC will be forfeited.