In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
We have received the following information from Norwegian Cruise line.
Updated June 16, 2020: Your safety is our #1 priority—both on and off our ships. Due to the current global environment, we are extending the suspension of 2020 cruises to include:
- All sailings through September 30th
- All sailings in September except Seattle-based Alaska cruises
- The select October sailings listed below
|Destination||Affected Ship||Suspended Voyage Dates|
|Alaska||Norwegian Bliss||September 5 - October 12|
|Alaska||Norwegian Joy||September 6 - October 4|
|Canada/New England||Norwegian Breakaway||October 4 - October 11|
|Canada/New England||Norwegian Gem||October 2 - October 9|
Guests have 2 options:
- Option 1: Receive a 125% future cruise credit. Best Value! These future cruise credits will be issued by Friday, May 1, 2020 and can be applied anytime within one year of issue date and toward any Norwegian Cruise Line voyage through December 31, 2022.
- All guests with current and active bookings from May 15 through July 31, 2020 will automatically receive their refund in the form of a future cruise credit valued at 125% of the fare paid. No action is require from you to take advantage of this offer.
- Option 2: Receive a 100% refund. The 100% refund of the fare paid to be reimbursed to the original form of payment ninety (90) days after the request for a refund has been submitted.
- If your sailing is between August 1 - Forward: Option will be available on July 6 @ 9am. All refund requests must be received by July 17, 2020. *Note: refunds take 90 days to process